Ten-year crest now available on Gaheris

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

Ten-year crest now available on Gaheris

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 am

Looks like Mythic has partially fixed the problems that prevented players on Gaheris from getting the ten-year crest. I managed to get the trophy with several toons, although some of them had to go through the dialog with the NPC more than once before they succeeded.

The problems were documented here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=687&start=0

The ten-year crest is similar to the five-year trophy but bigger and gaudier.

I just put one in house 41 of the Trophy Museum in Caerwent.

Years ago when Mythic introduced the five-year trophy, they said it's available to toons on accounts that have been active for at least five years (not necessarily in one continuous stretch) and that the toons have to be level 40 or higher. Presumably the ten-year crest works the same way.

To get the ten-year crest, if you're eligible, talk to a Census Overseer outside one of the throne rooms.

Keywords: Camelot 10 year anniversary crest
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Ten-year crest now available on Gaheris

Postby Electro » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:15 am

Rob wrote:Years ago when Mythic introduced the five-year trophy, they said it's available to toons on accounts that have been active for at least five years (not necessarily in one continuous stretch) and that the toons have to be level 40 or higher. Presumably the ten-year crest works the same way.

One of my accounts has been active on and off since 12/20/2001, and can only get the 5 year crest. Perhaps it didn't meet the activity requirements you described.
The name's Ian, aka Electro/Butchered/Saxona
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Saxona
Electro
Sage
Sage

Postby Rob » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 am

Yeah, I think you have to have paid for 120 months.

They should call this thing the "I am a freaking idiot for having paid for ten years" trophy.

I was going to put a smiley after that last remark but then I realized the joke's on me, so what am I laughing about? :)
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Electro » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 pm

You'd think they'd give someone whose been paying for 10+ years something more than that.
The name's Ian, aka Electro/Butchered/Saxona
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Saxona
Electro
Sage
Sage

Postby Rastafriarmon » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Late reply but.. my 10 year should hopefully be here soon. My brother made this account early on then gave it to me in august of '03.. i think he only had it 3-6 months.. had rr2.7 friar and some other toons on the ancient servers.. the were never resurrected.. i have lotsa 5 year crests but hope to see the 10's :-)
Rastafriamon
Intelligence is a gift... Stupidity is a choice... Ignorance is merely a state of being..
https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/rastafriarmon
Rastafriarmon

Return to Gaheris